1. What is PICK-UP?
PICK-UP is a multiple transport-mode delivery service utilizing walker using available public transport, scooter/motorcycle, van, truck etc. to deliver anything you want, anytime you want, anywhere you want at a fraction of the cost.
2. How does PICK-UP serve me?
We provide door-to-door same day delivery service within 4 hours (including residential, commercial and industrial address). The service area of PICK-UP includes: the entire Hong Kong Island, the entire Kowloon, Kwai Ching, Tsuen Wan, Sha Tin and Tseung Kwan O. PICK-UP does not operate deliveries beyond its service area. The service hour of PICK-UP is Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm.
3. How does PICK-UP charge me?
The cost of each PICK-UP delivery depends on weight, dimension and delivery time, starting from HK$40 per delivery. Merchants can now save credit card on our system, reducing the hassle in placing orders. For detailed delivery cost, please refer to PICK-UP Pricing
Please ensure submitted weight and dimensions are accurate. Our Delivery Agents will cross check the weight and dimensions of package at pickup time. If the dimension of the parcel does not match with the delivery order details, our delivery agents will notify merchants or PICK-UP for order cancellation (a transaction fee will be charged, which is 50% of the delivery fee).
|W+L+H <120cm, below 5kg
|W+L+H <120cm, below 10kg
|W+L+H <150cm, below 15kg
|W+L+H <150cm, below 20kg
4. How is PICK-UP different from other deliveries?
PICK-UP delivers anything you want, anytime you want, anywhere you want at a fraction of the cost. PICK-UP does not restrict delivery time and location and share idle logistic manpower to bring down your delivery costs. PICK-UP also provides real-time GPS tracking and reporting to you and your customers.
5. Can PICK-UP do advanced booking or keep parcel overnight for next day delivery?
We do allow prescheduling (up to next day). However, pickup and drop off must happen on the same day.
6. Does PICK-UP deliver anywhere in Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories and other Islands?
The service area of PICK-UP includes: Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and part of the New Territories (See below table). PICK-UP does not operate deliveries beyond its core service area. You may refer to our coverage map for further details:
The New Territories (urban areas only)
- Tin Shui Wai, Tuen Mun, Yuen Long
- Kwai Ching, Sham Tseng, Tai Wo Hau, Tsuen Wan
- Tai Wai, Sha Tin, Fo Tan, University, Tai Po, Tai Wo, Fanling, Sheung Shui
- Tiu Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O
7. Are there any limitations with weight & dimension of the packages?
All packages should fit into the size of a box in the dimensions of W+H+L <= 150cm. Packages that exceed the weight limit of 15 kg may not be handled or delivered. Please let our sales associate know if you require special assistance with oversized or overweight deliveries, we will be glad to assist further.
8. How safe is my package? Can I track my package?
PICK-UP ensures our delivery agents are your trusted delivery partners. Apart from delivery trainings we provide, all delivery agents need to pass criminal background checks and provide identity documents and proof of address. PICK-UP also insures your delivery items up to HK$1000. Merchants and recipients can now track the exact location of delivery agents by inputting the order number on this Tracking Page
9. Do we handle fragile items and irregular sized packages?
In case of delivering fragile or irregular sized packages, we strongly encourage merchants to mark the package as "Fragile & Handle with Care" in the notes section and reinforce the box to minimize any risk of breakage. Our delivery agents will take special care to ensure the packages are delivered without damage. In the event of any breakage, PICK-UP also insures your delivery items up to HK$1000 (for non-perishable items).
10. When will you pick up my order? What is the pick up process? Can I cancel my order?
When an order request is filed we assume it's ready for pick up and will dispatch the closest delivery agent immediately.
To ensure the safety of the parcel, delivery agents will now need to scan the QR code or enter the unique order passcode upon arrival at pick-up point before they can begin the delivery process. Merchants will need to print and attach to your package an individual invoice with QR code or write down on your package the order number and unique passcode, in order to let our delivery agents start their delivery. If merchants have issues with printing the QR code, you can also use the Merchant Master QR Code as an activation (Merchant Master QR Code will be charged HK$5 transaction fee). 50% of delivery fee will be charged if merchants cancel the delivery order after the agent has accpted the request or failed to collect the package at the pick up location.
11. Does PICK-UP provide 'Cash on Delivery' (COD) service?
PICK-UP provides 'Cash on Delivery' (COD) service. The service includes the collection of cash upon delivery of shipment and return of collected payment. It allows you to reduce operating costs, speed up cash conversion cycle, minimize risk of bad debts, and gain greater flexibility to retrieve payment at a low service fee.
|Maximum amount per delivery
|Days of return (Business Days)
|COD minimum charge
12. Will PICK-UP refuse acceptance of transport of packages or delivery items?
PICK-UP may refuse acceptance of transport of packages or delivery items if any of the following cases applies:
- the sender’s request does not comply with our Terms of Service;
- the sender fails to enter a valid address and other required fields that are recognisable by the PICK-UP system;
- the package or item is not suitable for transport;
- the transport may violate laws and regulations; or is detrimental to public order, or injurious to public morals;
the package or item are of the following items:
- explosives or other hazardous materials or any similar packages that are likely to cause damage to other packages;
- packages specifically determined by PICK-UP to be unacceptable, including but not limited to combustible, inflammable, poisonous and toxic materials, livestocks, dogs, cats, little birds, guns and swords etc.
1. How do I become a PICK-UP delivery agent?
In order to become a PICK-UP delivery agent, you have to go through a screening process. To register, please fill in this form: m.hkpickup.com/apply. A PICK-UP representative will contact you soon and verify your contact details.
Required information depends on your delivery agent type:
||Proof of address
2. How do I accept an order?
Orders are displayed on your Delivery Agent app depends on your availability and distance from the pickup point. Click “Accept button” to accept an order.
3. How to get more orders?
Each Delivery Agent will be able to access all orders, but your location also matters: the closer you are from the delivery pick up point, the earlier you will receive the order.
4. I have a full-time job. Can I work part-time and receive orders?
Absolutely. PICK-UP is well suited for you to deliver orders along the direction of your daily commutes.
5. Do I need to pay to join PICK-UP?
No. Joining PICK-UP is completely free of charge. PICK-UP will only collect commission fee after you have completed delivery orders.